PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand sanitizer Rub
Combining both antimicrobial efficacy and clinically proven maintenance of skin health.
PURELL Advanced spearheads a total hand hygiene system that promotes infection control by maximising compliance. A breakthrough formulation with exceptional antimicrobial efficacy. A gel that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health.
- PURELL Advanced hand sanitizer rub is ideal for use in hospitals, hotels, schools and colleges, day-care centres, public buildings, airports, cruise liners, fitness gyms, supermarkets, food processing and catering.
- Use PURELL hand sanitiser wherever the transfer of germs by hand is a concern.
- Non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula.
- Non-toxic, Handy PURELL squeezy bottles that fit into the pocket, briefcase or glove compartment of your car.
- PURELL® Instant Hand Sanitizer contains a quick-acting antimicrobial agent, as well as moisturisers to help keep hands feeling soft and refreshed.
- PURELL hand sanitizer gel can also be used as a supplement to hand washing compliance programmes to help maximise results.
Conforms to: EN 1500 (hand wash), EN 12791 (surgical rub), EN 1040, EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal & yeasticidal according to EN 1275 and tuberculocidal and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348.