Disposable Protective Face Visor 250 Pack
• Protective face visor/shield for use
in medical/care-home setting
• Made from eco-friendly waterresistant
board & clear PP window
• Adjustable headband
• Absorbent strip of material provides
extra comfort for wearer
• Plain - or colourful rainbow design
• Custom printing also available
• Manufactured in the UK
Disposable Face Visors offer effective protection against potential infection by covering the eyes nose and mouth all at once. They have much greater coverage than traditional masks and can act as a deterrent against touching the face and exposing yourself to potential harm.
With fastening around the top of the head, they are also a more comfortable alternative to standard masks and similar face coverings. They also do not provide any irritation to the face and still allow room for glasses.
Disposable Face Visors are currently highly recommended in the fight to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Face shields are not only ideal to protect front line health workers and other key workers who may be put at risk.
The plastic windows are a strong barrier against droplets, allowing you to avoid skin or eye contact as well as inhalation.
The Disposable Face Visor is manufactured from an eco-friendly carton board bonded to a clear Polypropylene film.
We now offer these in packs of 250.
- Protective face visor/shield for use in medical/care-home setting
- Made from eco-friendly water-resistant board & clear PP window
- Adjustable headband
- Optional absorbent strip provides extra comfort for wearer
- Plain - or colourful rainbow design
- Custom printing also available
- Fully Adjustable headband to fit a range of people
- Window: 200mm x 175mm
- Headband: 742mm x 124mm
- Nominal visor thickness; 175 microns
Re-usable version available